Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sunday Afternoon (: Sick :(

Hello earthlings! I haven't been blogging for awhile uh ? Oh well, i am sorry to those who still check out on my blog thou. I have been doing fine and yes of course i kept switching jobs! AHHHH ~ yeshhh i know it is not something good, but i have my plans to study already ! Be happy for me! :D


Alright. since girlfriend Stephanie have got her wishlist stated in her blog. I should start mine too. People, get ready uh ! :D LOL ! Anyway, i am feeling really happy because i have understanding girlfriends, strict yet nice mummy and a all time loving me always, boyfriend ! :D :D


I'm going Bangkok pretty soon !! Ohmygod, i just cannot wait to get myself soak in the sun at Bangkok and all time favorite shopping ((: ((: I want to travel more! That is if i am able to save to go. Haha i believe i will and i can ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment